Chemicals are essential to life on Earth. Nowadays, chemicals become a part of daily life. As we are wake up, we start using the chemicals….
Chemicals are essential to life on Earth. Nowadays, chemicals become a part of daily life. As we are wake up, we start using the chemicals. In earlier days, there is no this much usage of chemicals. Humans have evolved compounds to use for sanitation, preserving foods, treating all diseases, and raising crop yields. Although various chemicals are beneficial to human beings and, others are harmful to other creatures.
For example, our medicines entirely made up of chemicals. We use toothpaste early in the morning, even it is also a mixture of chemicals.
As coming to the Benefits and drawbacks of chemicals:
- The chemical meets the needs of society. Antibiotics, people are dying from an infection caused by a little scratch or something like bitten by any animal. If we caught by cold or fever, we take a tablet; then, we will get a cure in less than a day. By this, we can do our daily work without any break.
- Most of the beauty products are also contain chemicals. Hand washing, soap, hair oil, perfumes, and cosmetics are things that we use daily, including compounds. When coming to the food items, the food items the available other than homemade all contain food preservatives, food colors, artificial sweetening agents, artificial flavors, etc. vinegar were the first food preservatives and inhibited the increase of microorganisms. Some chemicals are usually added to foods to slow down the oxidation process.
- Considering the population growth crisis, we need to produce the required quantity of food by the old and traditional methods. We cannot get the necessary amount of food by using chemicals and pesticides. We can get more yielding.
- Sanitation involves all of the measures used for the removal, therapy, and disposal of decay. The wastewater therapy process is an example of hygiene. Charcoal is usually a form of carbon, is used to strain confinements from water. Chlorine regularly used to kill bacteria as well as other microorganisms.
- Risks explain how the chemical may negatively affect the environment and create unsafe conditions for people. Using medicines leads to some side effects. For example, if we are consuming antibiotics, there are mainly used to kill the virus that presents in our body, as this medicine will kill the required bacteria that show in our collection. Due to this, it leads to some other diseases or side effects. As we are using artificial or chemical fertilizers, it gives more yielding, but it also made the soil lost its fertility. Fertilized food also leads to some health disorders. Some of the food chains are getting affected; some of the living organisms are getting disappeared completely. However, some pesticides, such as DDT, can have harmful effects on the plants they not intended to kill.
There are many chemical suppliers available in the world like Lizard Labs USA who provides genuine chemical products. Also, the procedure of weighing the potential harm of using a new technique against its growth is called a risk-benefit investigation. Some people have an allergy to food preservatives, an immune response to proteins in certain foods.
What is Social Media?
Social media is a place/platform where people from all over the world can connect and interact with each other and convey their thoughts as well as opinions. There are no boundaries that people have, to open their odd thoughts and messages. There are platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, Gmail, Youtube, Instagram, Snapchat, and many more.
Today social media has become a craze all over the world like everyone wants to be on social media sites, including students, parents, senior citizens, corporate companies, etc.
Why is it so important?
Everyone has a smartphone with them and it becomes easier for them to use social networking sites. Everyone will have at least one account on one of the mentioned social media platforms.
Social media has played a significant role in connecting students to people who are like role models. It is more convenient than conventional methods of communication. Businesses can use social media to target their specific audience.
Advantages of social media on students:
- Many jobs are being created for social media development/management.
- Students can promote college festivals or activities using social media.
- Students can take online classes from e-learning websites and discuss their learnings or doubts using various social media channels.
- Students can share students’ materials like notes, textbooks, learning videos through social networking sites like WhatsApp and Facebook messenger.
Disadvantages of social media on students:
- A collection of survey data says that more than 60% of our youth are active social media users. Some of us spent two or more hours a day on social media and with confidence, it can be said that anything that we do this long or anything we pay this much attention to has an everlasting effect on us whether we notice it or not.
- Well, most of us will first check our phones to see what messages we got after sleeping and the last thing that we do before sleeping at night is also to check our phones.
- The problem with the excessive usage of social media is today’s youth is tomorrow’s future. We ought to be using the internet to build ourselves to be well equipped with the skills, knowledge, and trades required to build something new but instead, we are using it to destroy ourselves as well as each other and the worst part is we don’t even notice it.
- Insecurity- Social media gives rise to a lack of confidence. Social media is your own personal highlighted events. You always want to show off your wins, best looks, amazing moments and even though appreciating the good things in life isn’t a bad thing. The highlighted event is the cause of most teenagers’ insecurities today, and that is because we are always comparing our struggles or behind the scenes to other peoples or students highlighted events.
Few more disadvantages are:
- Decreased productivity
- The false sense of connection
- Privacy issues
All in all, social media is a handy platform, but we must be aware of its dangers and the disadvantages it provides us. When it comes down to whether social media is right for you then that is something you can decide using your judgment and experience.
COVID19 has struck us very hard. The tally of total cases has reached close to 20mn, where India alone is the home for 2.22mn COVID19 … Read more
An organization’s promotion is the key to success, regardless of its size, whether it is a small, medium, or large organization. In this digital era, … Read more
Are you interest in Gambling? Then you should go through this article completely. Among the numerous gaming sites available, most of the people prefer to … Read more
WHAT IS GAMBLING? Gambling has become very common in today’s world, where everyone wants money at a faster pace. So what is gambling? And what … Read more
OLED 55B9PUA B9 Series TV of LG LG TVs feature an impressive OLED line up that has several different sizes and included features. Generally, those … Read more
Is today the birthday of your best friend? Do you want to send birthday wishes to your best friend? Then here are some happy birthday … Read more
Here we are talking about online gambling or poker agent and also we will talk about how to become an agent also take drawback notes … Read more
Whether you travel constantly or only on special occasions you always need to list down all the essential things which you would be carrying with … Read more